The school seeks to partners with other organizations in the community to support the following programs and school needs:
Contact us at [email protected] if you would like to donate any particular school needs. Thank you!
PREVIOUS GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
We want to take a moment to thank everyone involved in making our KaBOOM! playground build sponsored by Fairytale Brownies a huge success! We couldn’t have done it without you. Please feel free to share with those mentioned to help spread our appreciation. We can’t thank you enough!!
• KaBOOM!: Thank you for selecting us for this incredible opportunity. It has been an amazing journey! We appreciate it so much, and enjoyed working with the talented Katrina Bitanga as our KaBOOM! Project Manager.
• Fairytale Brownies: Thank you for your incredible generosity and raising the $100,000 needed to build this playground. Not only did Fairytale Brownies raise the funds but they also closed the bakery to provide most of the volunteers! Thank you Eileen, David, Alyssa and team for making this dream playground a reality for our school! We can’t thank you enough for giving our kids the gift of play!
• Volunteers: To the countless volunteers from organizations like our own school, AZACS parents, Fairytale Brownies friends and employees, Wells Fargo and other local community organizations; thank you for the gift of your time and effort. The gift of your time and energy is truly priceless and will impact our students for many years to come!
• Thank you to our videographers and photographers who selflessly gave their time and talents to provide such amazing footage and photos! AZACS Board members Ron Harrison and Genaro Delgadillo as well as Obed Gonzales, Jose Jr Martinez, Eduardo B Acosta, and Blake Smith from Low Mountain Construction, Inc.
• Our mural artist, Frankie, who stenciled out all the designs for our volunteers to paint. We thank you for your designs and creativity!
• Food sponsorship for the prep and build days provided by: Snooze, an A.M. Eatery – Town and Country Location, Chick-fil-A on 16th St. & Camelback, Ice King, Peter and Peter Piper Pizza.
• Thank you to our community VIP’s for stopping by to cheer our volunteers on and give their support: AZACS Board President, Leo Valdez, City of Phoenix Vice Mayor, Laura Pastor, Henry Cejudo, Olympic Gold Medalist and UFC fighter, Bruno Da Silva, UFC fighter, the Arizona Coyotes mascot Howler Coyote and Laetitia Hua, Miss Scottsdale!
• To the media who came out throughout the day or did a story on our playground build: 3TV Phoenix, FOX 10 Phoenix, Telemundo...we appreciate your willingness to make time for our school and share this incredible story with our community! A huge shout out and thank you to our dear friends Kathleen Mascarenass for her incredible media outreach and Christie Lukes for sharing our story in real time through social media.